Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Simple bob cut for little curls. A haircut with clean lines, a center part and narrow bangs.
- Hairstyle with large curls for little girls. Layered to soften the ends and to keep the hair in balance.
- Hairstyle for toddler girls with natural curls. A neck length cut with layers and a thin bangs zone.
- Shag cut for little girls with curly hair. With layers to balance the hair and to avoid the pyramid effect.
- Soft razor cut hair with smooth styling for young girls. The bangs are curved and asymmetrical.
- Little girls hairstyle with spiral curls. A simple long haircut with layers to balance the bulk.
- Partial up-style for hair with natural curls. The top is styled smoothly and the rest left to fall loosely.
- Modern hairstyle for little girls. A cut with layering, small bangs and hair that turns inward at the neck.
- Bob hairstyle for girls with blonde hair. The bangs are long and styled to the side.
- Short hairstyle for teenage girls. Chin length hair with layers and criss-cross styling.
- Long and smooth hairstyle for girls. Featuring long side bangs and texturing at the ends.
- Updo for young girls. Long hair styled into an upswing with tendrils that frame the face.
- Chin length girls hairstyle with large and lofty blonde curls. Long bangs are pinned to the side.
- Short haircut for girls with natural curls. The hair was layered and scrunched to maximize the volume.
- Shoulder length bob cut for girls. The hair is cleanly parted and the ends are softened with a razor.
The latest hairstyles for little girls, toddlers and pre-schoolers. Click the thumbnail images to learn more about the hairdos and how to cut and style to create the look.