Hairstyles for Little Boys
- Hairstyle for little boys. Tapering on the sides and in the back and gel styling for a spiky look.
- Boys haircut with layers and finger styling. The bangs are razor cut for a wispy edge.
- Shag cut with razor-cut ends to soften the hairstyle. Featuring a long fringe and a middle part.
- Short and spiky hairstyle for boys. The sides are super short and clipper cut, the top hair is longer.
- Short haircut for little boys. A cut with interior layering, texture and fun spiky styling.
- Short and layered haircut for boys. The sides are wedge-cut over the ears and the styling is very simple.
- Dread locks hairstyle for boys. Red hair with afro Caribbean texture that creates the dread locks.
- Haircut for boys with curly hair. With layers and styled to maximize the natural look of the curls.
- Easy hairstyle for young boys who want to look more grown up. Long bangs are styled to the side.
- Easy care haircut for little boys. Rather long, with layers and deep bangs that are swept to the side.
- Easy to maintain haircut for boys. Casual, with layers and texture that keep the hair light.
- Layered and slightly choppy cut for boys. The blow-dry styling is casual and towards the front.
- Devil-lock haircut for boys. The hair length increases from the back to the fringe section.
- Shag hairstyle for boys. The hair is choppy, heavily layered and it falls to the chin area.
- Boys cut with longer top hair that is lifted up. Hairstyle created with gel or mousse and kneading.
Modern hairstyles for little boys, pre-schoolers and toddlers. Click the thumbnail images to view larger photos of the haircuts and instructions on how to cut and style the hair.