Admit it, after years of being weighed down by your long mane of opulence you are flirting with the thought of getting a short haircut but you don’t have the courage yet? You are not sure if a short cut would look good
on you and perhaps you are scared of a step this extreme and don’t want to shock your friends and loved ones.
There are many things to consider when you are planning to get a new haircut and especially one that will change your entire appearance. The longer your hair is now, the bigger the “wow effect” will be.
You can feel your confidence growing and you catch yourself looking more and more often at photos of sassy short haircuts and you are already holding your hair up in front of the mirror every day to picture yourself with
short hair? Then you are really ready to cut your hair short and all you need is just a little more motivation to really face the scissors!
Here are the 11 best reasons to cut your hair:
1. It looks more professional. There is no doubt that many employers or clients often prefer candidates with a chic short haircut. A trendy look tells them that the person who wears it is confident,
takes care of herself, is dynamic, practical, efficient, modern and open to new ideas. Use the momentum of the first impression to your favor.
2. It is more versatile. Many short haircuts have a lot of different styling options that are all easy to do. You can wear it snug and sleek, spiked up or sassy with a wispy texture. A little dab of
styling product is most times enough to get a new look every day. Also the new growth in short hair is very evident quickly and makes it possible to get a different type of cut more often.
3. It heals a broken heart. Had to say good bye to your lover, friend or partner or all in one? That is often the time when women do something radical to their exterior, hoping to soothe the interior as
well. It can work and help you get a new confidence and outlook, but you may want to sleep over it a couple of nights and do not make a sudden, impetuous decision. If you still think it is right, then go for those scissors
and enjoy every moment of it! Cut him out of your life and out of your hair…
4. It shows the world that you changed your life. You have just begun a new chapter in your life? Perhaps moved to a new place, found a new job, lost a bunch of weight, then you want everyone to know and
make a visual statement. Or maybe you are planning big changes in your life and surroundings then getting started with your hair is a strong affirmation to yourself and a sign for everyone else that more exciting surprises
will be on their way. It is your time now. Don’t dream it, be it!
5. It saves time. Imagine jumping into the shower and getting out twice as fast. Drying time for your sweet new do is cut in less than half. Some short hairstyles just need to be rubbed with a towel and will
air-dry in no time. No strenuous combing out the tangles and long brushing sessions. You won’t miss those!
6. It matches your active lifestyle. Low maintenance is one of the most convincing arguments for a short haircut. If you are sporty and enjoy any kind of exercise, then you might get tired of the eternal
ponytail. With a short cut nothing will come in your way, slap and stick in your face or slow you down when you are swimming. Get out of the gym more quickly and enjoy more of your evening!
7. It’s stylish. Imagine all of the cute blouse collars, turtlenecks and accessories that are never seen because they are always covered by long hair. Now it is time to really show your fashion sense and enjoy
new looks, new earrings and necklaces, which don’t have to hide anymore.