Hairstyles for Young Girls (2)
- Hairstyle with pigtails and curls for little girls. The hair is gathered into tails at the rear of the head.
- Long hairstyle with layers for girls with fine hair. Styled to avoid frizz and fly-aways.
- Short and easy hairstyle for active girls. The cut is a short rounded bob with an angled fringe.
- Long hairstyle for little girls with natural curls. The length allows a lot of different styles and braiding.
- Long hairstyle with highlights for young girls. A deep side part lets the bangs to fall over one eye.
- Easy updo for little girls. A stylish soft hairstyle that requires only minimal pinning.
- Fashionable bob haircut for kids. The cutting lines run bluntly along the jaw line and curve at the chin.
- Long hairstyle for thick curly hair. A simple cut with layers to distribute the mass of hair better.
- Long hairstyle with small braids to keep the hair out of the face. An easy to do style.
- Easy to do hairstyle with a long side braid. The look is very chic and elaborate.
- Hairstyle for young girls, with a low ponytail. A low maintenance and easy to do look with a neat part.
- Quick and simple updo for little girls. All hair is out of the face, except for a textured side fringe.
- Long hairstyle with French braids to keep the hair controlled. The bangs are long and blunt cut.
- Festive hairstyle for teenage girls with long hair. The sleek lengths of the hair are curled.
- Retro inspired hairstyle with a headband for little girls. The hair ws styled with a lift in the back.
The latest hair for little girls, toddlers and pre-schoolers. Click the thumbnail images to learn more about the hairdos and how to cut and style to create the look.