4. Short gladiators with high heels look awesome with short summer dresses. If you plan to dress in a summer white
dress, then go for a pair of brown short gladiator with delicate and feminine detailing. But if you are of a heavy build, then go for
a metallic color with the white dress.
5. A gladiator sandal in metallic color gives a great boost to your style. So keep one ready for those cocktail parties at the beach.
6. If you are wearing medium to knee-high gladiators, then match them with above the knee short dresses, mini
skirts, or shorts. The shorter the dress the better they look with high gladiators.
7. Always remember that if you are wearing a knee-high gladiator, then the focal point of your dressing should
be those. Club these high gladiators with simple and single colored outfits. And remember to keep your dress as short as possible.
8. If you want to wear your knee-high gladiator with jeans and pants, then shorten their length by folding them up.
Though gladiator sandals are the in thing this summer, but always remember the thumb rule of buying the one which suits your shape
and body type and helps in flattering and making your legs seem longer and glamorous.